₊˚✧ my words are coffee stains
trying to leave its mark onto your days ✧₊˚
Hello ~ this is Vienna and welcome to my best and worst blends. Everything that I go through; my most genuine thoughts; my fears and dreams—you will all find it here. I suck at describing who I am but you may pick bits and pieces of me scattered in my poetry, the books I read, series I watch, music I listen to and just all the things I love in general. I love arts in all forms, not just the written words. But, I love speaking my mind the most. Hence, this blog. I hope that as you read on, these words I blend reach you somehow and help you get through the day.
Contact/WORK WITH ME
- I am a Content Writer in a digital marketing company and you can learn more about that here.
- you may fill out this contact form or send me a direct email: email@example.com
- my reviews in alphabetical order:
Bookshelf – books that I got to review (by author)
Caffeinelogy – cafés I visited where I got to blog (by location)
Korean and Japanese Series – Korean and Japanese Drama I reviewed (by title)
How Can You Help Me Keep This Domain?
- Buy Me a Coffee – each cup is $3 and it goes straight to my PayPal
- Style Korean – I get a small commission if you purchase from them via this link
- Book Depository – I get a small commission if you purchase from them via this link
- Zaful – I get a small commission if you purchase from them via this link
- Carousell – I sell some of my pre-loved books
Keeping a paid domain is hard especially if you don’t earn anything from it. Though writing is really my passion, a little help won’t hurt (´｡• ᵕ •｡`) ♡
I don’t have anything but gratitude towards these people. Thank you for your kind words! I appreciate you 💙
With Hope Project
I am with Junice (reveries of Junice) and Melanie (Mel’s Musing) on this project and this aim to spread hope and shine light upon those who are having a bad day or worse, dark days. We don’t do consultations and all those professional stuff but we are always here to listen. We know how hard it is to open up but we don’t want you to bottle it all in. So we set up this project for those who’d like to talk but are afraid to be judged. Reach out ~
- Curious Cat – you can talk to us here anonymously. You don’t need an account to use it. Just ask away.
Twitter – our DMs are open
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to my blog
There are three ways to subscribe:
Follow Button – every time I post a new content, it will appear on your Reader page [found on sidebar widget (for desktop); bottom part of the blog (for mobile)]
Follow via Email – every time I post a new content, you will be notified via email under Social [found on sidebar widget (for desktop); bottom part of the blog (for mobile)]
Mailchimp Subscription – [pop-up form] I write personal letters once in a while (meaning: no spam), if you subscribed here, you will receive this kind of email from me.
- Twitter (personal acc)
- Twitter (blog acc)
- Twitter (stan twt)
- Instagram (personal acct)
- Instagram (blog acc)