I’ve been revamping this blog waaay too much for roughly 3 years (yes, this turned 3 last July 22nd!). From starting off as dailyslicesoflife to living betweenthepages and existing as The Wanderess, I decided to make it more personal this year. Last summer, I got a new domain with my real name. This month, I finally settled down on a coffee theme! I just really love its palette. With that, I am also trying to edit everything—from header to featured image, logo and signature. It’s kinda hard but at least (I think) I’m growing as a blogger. And since I’m all set with my concept, I fixed my Categories. Here are the things you will see most in this blog:
- THE WRITER—this is where I introduce a part of myself. I’m not sure if I’ll do facts about me though because it might not interest you in any way so maybe not. 😂
- ONLINE PORTFOLIO—my other works in different websites. I linked all of it so you can read everything from there.
COFFEE CUPS—as someone who is highly caffeinated, my writings are pretty much under the influence of too much caffeine. You will see more posts here,
- EPIPHANIES—I love writing down anything that comes to mind. Whether it’s a petty idea I thought while at the mall, topics I’ve talked about with colleagues or deep shits I converse with friends at ungodly hours.
- POETRY—since the birth of this blog, you’ve probably seen so much of my poems already. This was what I solely write before I decided to bloom trees instead of just flowers. I’m also exploring different kinds of poetry now. I used to do it in free verse, now I tried doing haikus and couplets. More soon.
- MUSIC—here I’ll share you my playlist and I’ll bring you to concerts with me.
- TRAVEL—I haven’t been in much places but that’s one of my goals ever since I can remember. I have here stuff I vlogged—mostly adventures and misadventures.
- REVIEWS—I really think reviews exhaust my English vocab but exploit my way of describing things. Hahaha! I’m doing food reviews, my monthly favorites, KDramas and movies
(both foreign and local and possibly animés in the future)
BOOKS—I’m getting back to reading and now doing reviews. I also post hauls once in a while or my book signing experience when I go to one. I’m no pro but I might accept books (both ebook and physical) for honest reviews. You can message me for my preferred genre, policy review and ratings.
FROM ME TO YOU—my own version of letters I’ll never send. A bit personal more than anything else here.
GIVEAWAY—I do giveaways every now and then as my way of saying thank you to my readers. I am so grateful to have you.
THOUGHT CATALOG—this will direct you to my Thought Catalog profile. From there, you’ll see more of my articles. Read on and tell me what you think.
CHAT BOX—please send me words. I really appreciate comments and criticism about my writing. By that, you’ll be helping me grow. You can also suggest what you want me to write about because you matter and this blog wouldn’t be living well if it’s not for you reading it. I’ll be glad to do your requests like reviews, hauls and tips. If you find emails too formal, though, you can just comment down here or reach me on my other social media sites. If you want to go anon, my Curious Cat is open.
Thank you for reading! You give me reason to go on and pursue what I love doing most. I hope you’ll stick around. xx