I’m trying to write to you because I feel so off. There’s a sudden shift in energy that I can’t quite understand. It’s so heavy; it is weighing me down. This is me trying to find my ground.
- I don’t feel like myself, and I don’t even know what that means
- I hate when this happens. I’m okay (at least I’m trying) and then there’s this ??? of mood and I don’t want to try anymore.
- I want to talk, but I also want to remain silent.
- There’s 2000-word article for me due Thursday and I hate lengthy articles. I don’t think I’m a good writer.
- I want to be honest, true, whatever – I also don’t know what I mean by this.
- My head hurts, I’m losing it again.
- I’m playing blue side at the moment, and that really fits #MyFinal5Words – I’m back to blue side. Blue has always been comforting, healing, calming. Too calming. Idk, can the blue claim me?
- I wonder if I’m getting the trigger from reading All the Bright Places again. But, I finished that this morning, and it’s been a couple of hours since. Is this late reaction?
- I have so many plans for 2019; they get me excited, but they also make me so scared. What if?
- I want to fix my blog, but I don’t know what to do with it.
- It’s tiring to be Awake, but nightmares are back and thinking of sleep paralysis makes me want to stay awake forever.
- There’s something heavy around my collarbone, I can’t shake it off.
- I want to fucking cry.
- No tears.
- Outro: Crack – let me play this