25. What are five things you love most in the world?
- The cosmos – The universe is amazing! Someone up there is really a powerful being. I am awed how we are all blessed and cursed at the same time LOL
- Sky – I remember now that I wanted to be named ‘Sky.’ I love it. I love how vast and blue it is. I love the clouds that travel across the horizon. I still love it when it is cloudless. I don’t care what it looks like. Even there is a sign of storm coming, I love it. I think it’s amazing how the sky does not hide how it feels.
- The Sea – I love the nature’s waters, even it is just a creek or a small stream, but especially the sea. It is kind of therapeutic even you do not dip in. I am satisfied in breathing in the air and smelling the water. It smells like home.
- Sunset/Sunrise – It can be included in the sky or the sea because you know how the horizon looks so beautiful far ahead where the sky meets the sea and it is all just pretty it makes you cry? I just want to be more specific. I mentioned before that I love the sunset more. Let me quote myself:
I love the sunset more than the sunrise. Sunrise sure does bestow hope. It makes me grateful that I made it to another day. But the sunset gives me more of the fulfillment I need at the end of a long, tiring day. It screams with an intense fire above: you made it through the day. I hope you get what I’m trying to say.
I would say now that I love both with the same magnitude. The sunrise has a sense of peace that sunset does not have. I really love early mornings, too.
- Rain – I am a pluviophile. The rain calms me somehow. It is melancholic; it is sad; but it gives comfort.
24. What would you truly lose, deep down, if you lost what you are most scared of losing?
I am scared of losing myself the most, that would mean losing everything.
23. Who do you care most about most in the world, and what could you do today to make sure they know it?
They know who they are, and they know pretty well what I am doing to make them know that – they know that.
22. What are five things, you absolutely, positively, totally want to do before you die, and how can you do one of them THIS YEAR?
- Write my own poetry book
- Go to Japan and South Korea. Backpacking Europe.
- Be a crisis counselor, or at least attend seminars about mental health.
- Speak fluently my 3rd language (Hangul) and hopefully, Japanese, too.
- Study creative writing
I absolutely can’t do anything about these yet because it all involves money. LOL Nah, I am still learning Hangul and writing poems here and then.
21. Who do you admire most in this world, and why?
This kind of question is always tricky. Admire in what terms? It is too broad or maybe I just can’t think of anyone. Ahahaha But, I really admire Bangtan. I can go on and on and on about it until it does not make sense to you. So maybe, I’d say..
Jonghyun and Woolf. They braved both life and death.
I’m halfway through the questions! You can find all these from Thought Catalog. These are writing prompts that can help you get through your writer’s block – or just a distraction.
What are your favorite things in the world? I would love to know, too! It is a good reminder for us to be grateful, right? 🙂
If my words touch your heart somehow, I hope you consider donating. It will help me keep this blog running. I APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH 💛
「DISCLAIMER: featured image backdrop」